Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nate Najar Nate Najar is offline

Default Which do you prefer?

On Thursday, October 2, 2014 2:34:36 PM UTC-4, Scott Dorsey wrote:

As I said, there is something going clang here. Get out the parametric, set

the Q very tight, set it to boost, and sweep back and forth in the 1kc region

until you find the where it is, then move from boost to cut. Does it sound

better?

I suspect it might be some body resonance of the guitar that is getting

emphasized by the tight microphone pattern and where the mike is pointing,

but I bet you can get it out transparently. What I don't know is whether

you'll like it when you do.

like this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v23aruk1id...st3-1.wav?dl=0