Posted to sci.physics.acoustics,alt.sci.physics.acoustics,sci.geo.oceanography,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro
David Dalton David Dalton is offline

Default reducing ship noise in the oceans

In article ,
(Scott Dorsey) wrote:

David Dalton wrote:
In article ,
David Dalton wrote:

What are some strategies for reducing ship, sonar, and
seismic airgun array noise in the oceans in order to
reduce negative effects on marine mammals?

I also posted that to sci.engr and other groups and
there have been a couple of interesting replies
there already.

You know multiposting is kind of rude. It breaks a discussion up. It's
clear you have already crossposted, why not just crosspost to all relevant
groups and drop some of the irrelevant ones?

It is recommended not to crosspost to more than five groups
but yes I agree I could have dropped some, but the other
two crossposts were afterthoughts after this one.

--
David Dalton
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)