Posted to sci.physics.acoustics,alt.sci.physics.acoustics,sci.geo.oceanography,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro
David Dalton David Dalton is offline

Default reducing ship noise in the oceans

In article ,
David Dalton wrote:

In article ,
David Dalton wrote:

What are some strategies for reducing ship, sonar, and
seismic airgun array noise in the oceans in order to
reduce negative effects on marine mammals?

I also posted that to sci.engr and other groups and
there have been a couple of interesting replies
there already.

I also just posted to sci.military.naval and other groups.

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music