Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default The BaBoon Monk(ey) Breaks His Vow Of Silence

BaBoon spat out sour grapes:

No, he's an IT guy. That means he's unequipped to deal with anything that lies
outside his rather narrow realm of skills. You know, just like Scott.

Something I'm quite good at, well compensated for it, easy work, close to home,
well regarded by most all the workplace, in short made in the shade on Easy
Street.

That's why both of them feel threatened by the fact that I've done their jobs
and walked away, unfulfilled.

Were that true you wouldn't be a bitter old geezer rapidly hurtling towards
middle-age pauperization. The story of your life has been one career failure
after another after another after yet another and the only thing left for you
now is spewing all that pent-up vile on rao. Tough luck, monkeyboy.