Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Jenn Jenn is offline

Default Here we go again!

In article ,
"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
news:jennconductsREMOVETHIS-
There's no lack of outrageous and ignorant claims made by
vinyl-fanatics.

Of course, but my point stands.

You don't have a point though, only an opinion.

No, the point of my post (which you cut) is very clear: It would also
be helpful if those here who accuse vinyl fans of saying something would
actually read the posts of those individuals. Your posts to me and the
bogus thing you accuse me of are perfect cases making my point.

You are entitled to it of
course, but how many times do we need to be told you have one?
Who really cares?

Here's a question for you: In, say, the past year, other than around
three brief posts about a specific LP that I found, how many times have
I offered an opinion about LPs other than in response to someone else,
mainly Arny?

You admit you don't care about other opinions either,

Incorrect.

so surely that is the
end of the argument?

MrT.