Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
GregS[_2_] GregS[_2_] is offline

Default Here we go again!

In article , John Byrns wrote:
In article om,
Peter Wieck wrote:

On Aug 30, 9:46 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Much obvious, but essentially meaningless stuff.

And those who like vinyl will continue to like it. And those who do
not will continue in their ways as well.

Nothing will change and nothing will be learned other than a
monumental waste of bandwidth will transpire if this thread gets legs.
Which it should not IMHO. Even the likes of the "commander" and Bret
should recognize that much and stay under their various rocks.

I like them both, the LP has the edge in the information carrying
capacity of the jacket, while the CD has the edge in convenience.

I thought there would be a lot of collectors of old jackets, but I have not
seen anything to my knowledge, except that I still have a stack of records,
and of course they are in the jackets.

greg