Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Vinyl to CD on a PC

"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Here in Ohio" wrote in message

On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 07:59:03 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

snip
.

I know that Scott bit hard for the tubes and vinyl uber
alles hype, but I don't know if he believes in magic
wire.

Why can't you two guys just accept the fact that many,
many audiophiles believe tube gear sounds more
dimensional and musical than solid-state; and that vinyl
can sound more life-like than CD.

I can believe that quite easily. I also can believe that some people believe
that charging cell phones inside pyramids makes their batteries last longer
when they take them out to use.

That is their judgement, their choice, and their pleasure. It is no
skin off your back.

It's a study in human nature. I read Totem and Taboo at a very early age.

You remind me of neighborhood busybodies cluck-clucking
over the naughty goings-on in the neighborhood. Get a
life!

Scott is quite a case - I still get a chuckle out of the time he sued me in
California Superior Court and bragged about it. Then they threw his mangy
self right out of there, and kept his money.