Stewart Pinkerton

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:19:25 GMT, mick wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:05:16 +0000, Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

snip

I'm not arguing on performance grounds, but others have already created
such designs. I havent seen a BJT one recently, hence KISASS.

This thread prompted me to have another look at the JLH design. I found
this build, which I thought was rather interesting:
http://www.tcaas.btinternet.co.uk/jlhesl.htm

think I'll stick with bottles - they're probably smaller.... ;-)

Nah, just buy an old Quad 405 - doesn't cost much, and it was
specifically designed to drive Quad speakers.