Patrick Turner

Yon yeager remarked that ...

Well, I guess it ain't no secret who one the ass kissin' contest . . . .

Pinky retorted....

Shame that you missed the point of my design. This isn't a
competition, and Andre (or Turner) doesn't get to make up rules.
--

Well who does make up the rules?
Yer canna have lyfe without rules....

Anyway, so damn what. Its men's business to spend just about all their lives
competing with each other, and makin up rules as they go along.
So even when we try to care to share something, we soon start competing,
and soon the dismissals of individuals as idiots and fools begins....

But I'll be kind, I won't be slightly tempted to dismiss anything right now.

But I don't wanna build your Kissass amp for a long while, dat fo sure.

In the words of the famous immortalist,
"I'll do it my way".

Patrick Turner