G. Scott Davis

Default Replacement NS-10 tweeter

You mean an original honest to God NS10M (not studio) from the toilet
paperera? I always thought they sounded more natural than the NS10MS Studio
model.They were certainly brighter.

It used to be fun arguing over which brand of TP to use! I found that Charmin
unscented worked best. It was whacked changing to the 10M Studios since the
footprint was bigger due to the new logo orientation. On another similar topic,
we used to argue alot over what type of pantyhose to use for windscreen/pop
filters before we switched to the manufactured ones.

Glenn Davis
"Creating the perfect mix is like painting a 747 with Q-Tips"