Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Gorging on Sound

"Soundhaspriority" wrote in message

I would like to hear this stuff. Since I have not myself produced a
surround recording, it would be only fair to pay you for time and
materials. The value of your trials is enough that I'd like to hear it,
even with lossy compression. Given that DVD-A has player problems and DTS
is tied up in licensing, Dolby Digital is worth a shot, even though the
loss of quality is known to be noticeable.

An apparently free AC-3 encoder is he

http://www.freewarefiles.com/WAV-To-...ram_27165.html

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

Hi Bob -

Just Email me your address. I will send some discs. You have DTS? I have
downloaded the AC3 encoder and I will see if it works. Thanks!

Gary Eickmeier