Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

Default Gorging on Sound

четвртак, 19. април 2012. 14.59.59 UTC+2, Gary Eickmeier је написао/ла:
Luxey wrote:

OK - I've had enough of this - who are you? I feel like I'm talking to a
Muppet.

Gary Eickmeier

Whats wrong, Gary? You've had enough of what?

Is it You've been given an advice, colectivly with your handheld zoom soulmates, one You did not understand? Bummer.
Or is it I provided You a straight answer about "mic" word?

And who are You, Gary? Sorry, i won't introduce myself, but You can not call me Maurice. You can call me Steve Ignorant, though I'm not of the kind.