Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Mogens V. Mogens V. is offline

Default Doug Sax on wire

Eeyore wrote:

Geoff wrote:

Ty Ford wrote:

oops! Snneezed and hit the send.

Guitar cords.

Check Louis out at http://www,gothamaudiousa.com

Weirder yet, I don't see the pre-sneeze post....

Anyway. We heard differences when comparing the house belden with
Gotham GAC-3 and EMT 2220 a few years ago. Subtle, but it was there.

Maybe you moved your head, furniture, or listening position a few inches,
or yawned. That should totally swamp any cable differences.

Or had a slight cold etc etc.

One's hearing is an utterly unreliable benchmark and readily enhanced with drugs
too. Things sound SO much nicer after some cannabis for example.

Though way way back, AFAIR it just made for a more.. retracted sound.
A Bit like smoking cigarettes impairs night vision - which might make
the opposite sex look better, being less cabable of depicting details..

--
Kind regards,
Mogens V.