vern

Default MTX Woofer Specs

I'm thinking of installing a pair of MTX Thunder 8000 T8104A's in my
truck. I went to the MTX web site to look at box response specifications
for this particular woofer. I noticed for a sealed enclosure, the
response specs don't change much for a .75Ft^3, .88Ft^3, and 1.00Ft^3
boxes. The only thing that seems to change is the woofers Qtc. I was
under the impression (obviously wrong) that with a bigger enclosure the
sub setup would play lower and SPL would be a little higher. From the
specs it seems as if there is no real benefit going from a .75Ft^3 to a
1.00Ft^3 enclosure. Could some one please explain a little more, I think
I'm missing something. Check out the specs at
http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products...ers/T8104A.pdf

Thanks