Kurt Albershardt

DeserTBoB wrote:

Crazy stuff indeed. There's definitely exchange rate fever goin'
on out there. snip

It'll get worse before it gets better, too.

Agreed.

The bad news here is that new European audio gear will skyrocket in
in price

Already has, between the exchange rate and last year's price increases (Schoeps and Microtech Gefell come to mind.)

we no longer manufacture much of anything here, all
we can do is sell our old junk back to them along with some SM-57s.

Not true. It's a perfect time to buy mics from AEA, Josephson, and Royer. A good portion of the top-flight analog electronics are domestic as well.