thelizman

Default The FAQ needs a major update

delvryboy wrote:
actually, now that i am seeing beyond some of the childlike behavior of the
senior rac members....

Don't you think your own immaturity had something to do with this issue?
We didn't come to CAF and start assing your forum up - you came here.

however, the majority of the information is very basic and general
knowledge...i could basically copy it word for word, remove anything that
had to do with rac, call it the CAF FAQ, and it would be entirely legal

No, it wouldn't. It'd be called plagiarism, and it would get you in very
serious trouble legally. Any individual who contributed to the FAQ
granted license to the FAQ maintainer to reproduce that text. Copying
something verbatim gives them the legal right to sue you for damages.

Don't they teach about plagiarism and academic honesty anymore?

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.