Posted to rec.audio.tech
Buzz Buzz is offline

Default AUdio to mp3

"Dieter Britz" a écrit dans le message de news:
I have a number of grammophone records, cassette tapes and minidisks that
I want to encode into mp3. I bought a cheap gadget from Amazon that did
the trick, but it stopped working, displaying "nil" on the little screen.
No one can tell me how to get past this - maybe it's broken. The manual
doesn't mention the condition. There is a similar one sold in Hong Kong
but I can't seem to buy it, living in Denmark.

What is the best way to do this, what good gadgets are available,
for converting, say, the sound out of a phone jack into an mp3 file?

There seems to be a lot of software for this, making use of the audio
input of a PC, but how good can that be? My attempts with Audio Grabber
were not very successful.

Any advice would be appreciated.
--
Dieter Britz