Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Austin report

On Jun 10, 9:16*pm, Boon wrote:
On Jun 10, 8:15*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 10, 6:21*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 9, 11:05 pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 9, 6:50 pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly the Blowjob Queen bragged:

I blew a .24 on the way into Austin that night.

Two dozen, eh? New record for you?

You must've arrived into town with quite a bellyful.

No wonder you couldn't hold your liquor that night, old girl.

So .24 is "a dozen" to you?

((If I had blown Boon .24 would have been accurate, in inches. ((I am
a solid 7.85", far above average for the American male. I often look
around locker rooms and marvel at my manhood in comparison to others.
Shhhh!))

This reminds me of the time Arny started talking about taking showers
with a kid who had a "firehose" between his legs. Only your story is
more sickening.

Grow up. Not all of us can have a firehose between their legs like I
do.

7.85" is not a firehose. It's barely a lawn sprinkler.

Said the man who calls a roll of dimes a "deadly weapon".

Your flabby batwings don't count as "puppies" either.