Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Austin report

On Jun 8, 11:40*pm, Boon wrote:
On Jun 8, 11:04*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 8, 10:03*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 8, 12:25*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
You still can't admit your mistake.

C'mon, Boon, be a man. For once. LoL.

I admit that it was a mistake to buy you a drink. And another. And
another.

Yet another lie. You never would have bought me even one if I hadn't
walked out on the tab.

I have the same policy as the bartender did. Never buy a drink for
someone who's already three sheets to the wind.

So that's where the offer of Bushmill's came from. You needed me to
buy it because the bartender had cut you off.

You could have just said so.