Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio

Default Here we go again!

On Sep 1, 9:20 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Here's your challenge - find a significant (3% of the market) amount of
newly-produced media, or even media produced produced in the last 30 years,
that didn't pass through at least one SS device.

Here's your challenge, Arns. Give us the percentage of newly or
recently-produced media that passed through at least one tube device.
Let's exclude instrument amplification, as that will hugely skew the
numbers up.