Posted to rec.audio.pro
JasonDamianUs JasonDamianUs is offline

Default PUNCH RECORD PROBLEMS

On Mar 16, 3:30 pm, "JasonDamianUs" wrote:
Pro Tools 6.4
WIndows XP, Service Pack2

Sorry to answer my own post..... but after looking around in the
menus, I found Operations - Loop Record... turned this off and
Problem solved.

Duh..

Deepest apologies ....

Jason

Pro Tools Reference Guide.pdf - page 164 - discusses punch recording
in pro tools.

I select the area, set my start and end points, enable recording on my
track and record... works fine.. just one BIG problem. .... the
recording loops! I want to record that second and then have it most
past it to the end point.. if it loops it will quickly record over
what I've laid down.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason