Stewart Pinkerton

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 09:01:57 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:36:46 -0600, wrote:

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote

You're an idiot - but we knew that. ................ It's not like
the US, where they change the radiator grille and scream 'new
model'.........

You really are an ignorant clown, Vile, and you just dig a deeper hole
with every post. Just like in audio.

Having fun, Stew? Wouldn't "vile" also be a good description of
your current posting style? If not, what would you call it? Just
angry?

Nah, just contemptuous - and I don't debate with sockpuppets, Arnot.

Sure he's angry. Frankly, "vile" isn't a descriptor of disagreements
about cars. His mispronunciation of my name for "humorous" purposes
doesn't cause *me* any grief. It just shows how inbreeding causes more
than hemophilia.

I see your English is as pathetic as your class envy.

Poor Steart. There's no DOUBT AT ALL that there's going to be an
entirely new motor in this vehicle.

Which vehicle, the RS4? No, it's simply a development of the existing
4.2 V-8. Lots of trick bits inside and outside, but not by any means
an entirely new motor.

The only entirely new motor in the entire 2005/6 model lineup is the
2-litre turbo. Shame that you know so little about cars.

Of course there is - it's The fact that he's willing to buy
a car that is pretty much considered a year old at this point is
irrelevant - he's welcome to do that if he wishes.

You really are a cretin - that car is only just going on sale in
Europe, no one but an ignorant clown like you would consider it
anything but a brand new vehicle.

In fact, I wouldn't
doubt that it would be his preference to prefer a normally aspirated
motor to a breather. That's one of the reasons that I was initially
surprised that he would be considering the car. I'm simply surprised
that he would buy a car immediately before that particular
configuration drops off the map after being in production for so long.

What the hell are you babbling about? The turbocharged RS4 went out of
production in 2001 and was only ever available in Europe, and as what
you'd call a station wagon. It remains a classic.

BTW, it's naturally aspirated cars that are true breathers - turbos
are crippled, and need an iron lung.....................

The more logical thing would be to simply buy a used model. But who
that would be "logical". He probably couldn't hold his head up if he
bought someone else's car.

Au contraire, dip****, as a guid Scot I *never* take the first hit on
depreciation...... :-)

I leave the brand-new fashion statement thing to SWMBO, no doubt
she'll want the first new TT to hit the UK............