MINe 109

Howard Ferstler wrote:

MINe 109 wrote:

In article ,
Howard Ferstler wrote:

Dave, my take on this is that you criticize my measurement
techniques when it comes to listening rooms, while at the
same time have no done no measurements of any kind with your
own room. Yep, you like that room, but all you have to go on
is gut-level, taste-related responses. You are in the dark
about just how good your room actually is.

Ignorance is bliss

Sounds good = is good.

Sometimes. Yeah, you guys are reference standards when it
comes to "feel-good" audio.

You've already proclaimed my source and my amp the equal of anything on
the market, and my speakers are legendary for transparency.

Feels great!

Stephen