Howard Ferstler

dave weil wrote:

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 17:11:04 -0500, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

Toole is hair splitting

Funny how it's "hair-splitting" when he says something that dismisses
one of your "imperatives".

That happens a lot with you...

Nobody is right all of the time, Dave, including Toole.
Well, I suppose that I am right all of the time, but I am a
rather remarkable person.

Dave, my take on this is that you criticize my measurement
techniques when it comes to listening rooms, while at the
same time have no done no measurements of any kind with your
own room. Yep, you like that room, but all you have to go on
is gut-level, taste-related responses. You are in the dark
about just how good your room actually is.

Ignorance is bliss.

Howard Ferstler