dave weil

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:14:43 -0500, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

dave weil wrote:

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:05:26 -0500, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

dave weil wrote:

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:21:05 -0500, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

You've spent about 10 times what I have spent on your rigs.

Probably more like 20 times, on three complete systems,
actually.

Oh, you've spent $60,000 - 100,000 on your gear?

You got me, kind of. I would say that the full, three-system
equipment packages top out at only $50,000, list. Needless
to say, I did not come close to paying that much.

Then your bragging was just bull****.

Remember what I said about adding one room and expanding
another. Because the room is part of the system (more
influential than any high-end amps, super wires, or super CD
players and transports, Dave), I factor in those costs
whenever I calculate what I actually spent on my systems.

So you spent $40,000 - 80,000 on your rooms?

BTW, did you fix the bad ratio of your main room? Unless you raised
the ceiling, I doubt it. You could have used my 9 1/2 foot ceilings.

How much did you spend on your audio room(s), Dave?

I spent a couple of hours in there today.