Iain M Churches

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message

(huge snip)
Don't take what Churches says about vinyl too seriously, his
experience is some twenty years out of date.
--

Disc cutting was a mature technology by the time I was cutting
in the late 60's early 70's. Decca had eight cutting rooms, so

In those two years, I must have cut several hundred sides of
master lacquer, using my own ID letter.

I would be interested to hear the details of your cutting expertise.

Cordially,

iain