trotsky

Robert Morein wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message

ScottW wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message

Joseph Oberlander wrote:

dave weil wrote:

If one agrees with your first statement, then one would have to
disagree with the second, since there are plenty of 2 way speakers for
$1600 or more (or 3 way speakers for $1800 or more) UNLESS you
stipulate that Greg's markup is ALSO reasonable.

One only has to look at Bugtussel as an example.

I was talking about other small firms that sell direct. I can

guarantee

Ellis puts twice the money in raw materials into his speakers as
Greg does - especially in the quality of drivers.

And my hunch is the speakers sound worse.

Have you heard them? Didn't think so or you would
be sure they sounded worse.

What part of the word "hunch" don't you understand?

And my hunch is that "Jupiter Audio" speakers, when they're not incinerating
the den room, sound pretty mediocre.
Just a hunch.

Judging by the mediocre crap that you own, that's not a very educated guess.