John Durbin

Default Directed Amplifiers

Why don't you do your own legwork and post it here, instead of stooping
to childish namecalling? It's not like I have anything to prove, but
clearly YOU have an agenda. Don't expect me to do your research for you...

You could also quit changing the subject and go back to what started
this, your erroneous jumping to concusions about the commonality of
older Orion and PPI designs... or have you finally figured out how far
off base you were?

JD

Captain Howdy wrote:

Call the the Federal Trade Commission and ask for the International Division
of Consumer Protection about that, or in Canada call the Competition Bureau,
Industry Canada. You moron

In article , John Durbin
wrote:

I don't know about spelling it out for Paul, but you should go check
your facts... warranty laws don't cross national borders.