Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Windows Is Driving Me To Drink! (Win7 This Time)

Mike Rivers wrote:

I had the Windows 7 computer working pretty well, even talking to
other computers on my network. Today I tried to access it from one of
the WinXP computers which I could previously do, and I got an Access
Denied pop-up. I thought something might have happened to the sharing
setting on the folder I was trying to access, so I took a look and a
bunch of folders, the My Documents, My Music, My Pictures, etc. all
had little arrows through the icon next to the file name. There was
actually a duplicate set, one with the arrows, one without.

Look in the "users" folder. The ones with the arrow are shortcuts.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

--
handcrafted ascii by Peter Larsen