Posted to rec.audio.car
ChrisB ChrisB is offline

Default 8" 10" or 12"...which one?

sims wrote:
wish I could get those prices in canada. after shipping and duty
charges it works out pretty much the same as buying them here.

and I was really surprised with the 12" today at work. a guy pulled
into the work site with the ugliest mustang (newer one, hes smashed it
and its rusting out) I have ever seen. went to talk him and was
questioning the car. he opened the door pull a blanket off where the
rear seat should be and he had dual 12" pioneer premiums each with their
own amp, turned the stereo on low and rattle away. and it didn't sound
to bad. unfortunatly he will need to find a new car as the speakers
will out live his ford =)

I own a rustang myself, 2006, but it isn't rusting, lol! The only
reason I ended up going with the JL Audio Stealthbox is because I was
tired of trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. The trunk
opening on any Mustang since 1996 pretty much sucks, unless you want to
build your box in the trunk.

Also, I travel too much, so ditching the spare is not an option. Ever
get a flat 300 miles away from home? Try finding a replacement BF
Goodrich KDW NT in 235/50-18 300 miles away from home only to be told
that they are a special order item.

I should have just ditched that useless back seat, and I still may end
up doing so.