Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Rob Tweed Rob Tweed is offline

Default MSB Link

On 29 Aug 2008 00:26:38 GMT, wrote:

On Aug 27, 9:20 am, Rob Tweed wrote:
On 26 Aug 2008 12:43:00 GMT, Steven Sullivan
You can make other assumptions that are just as
reasonable, based on the evidence so far.
One is that the difference you heard, was imaginary.

Oh no! Here we go down this road again sigh

Are you suggesting that this is simply not one
possible explanation, or are you suggesting that
you simply aren't interested in including this
as a possible explanation?

No, I just think this "is it real or imaginary" argument has been done
to death. Every thread seems to end up in the same old debate these
days, like a broken record (remember them?).

Just my personal perception of this newsgroup latterly, so don't take
offence.

---

Rob Tweed
Company: M/Gateway Developments Ltd
Registered in England: No 3220901
Registered Office: 58 Francis Road,Ashford, Kent TN23 7UR

Web-site:
http://www.mgateway.com