Scott Dorsey

Default AES Show Report

In article .com,
kkantor wrote:
Hmmm... NHT is (was?) pretty good at supporting older products, despite
the ownership rollercoaster. As Scott said, I'd be happy to dig out
anything I have, or try and put you in touch with friends at the
company. (You don't even have to ask nicely.) However, I'm pretty
sure that NHT never made any pre's or EQ's, so you might be thinking of
a different brand.

Hmm... coould he have been thinking of NTI (Night Technologies)? Everything
they did was secret and they never had any service data even while the
products were current.