Soundfreak03

Default your Car Amplifier advice, please!

Now you're going to get all of the noobs in here telling you that all amps
sound the same.

Howdy Doody, you are back. Bummer.
Most, those that have been here a few months, know that I am not a noob and I
say this; When you operate an amp within its' linear range any differences that
exist, and they do, are inaudible to the human ear.
That statement can be, and has been, proven several times over. Graphs, charts,
and actual scientific listening tests have proven it time and time again, yet
you insist that all of the scientific data is wrong and you are right. Provide
some sort of scientific evidence that we can actually hear the differences and
then someone might take you seriously.
Never forget the power of the brain to trick you, it is called physcoacoustics.
Oh and Howdy if your so good then why do you not take the challenge from Clark,
Puggy says he knows him so he can probably get you in.

Les
Right, because Howdy is always wrong.