Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default GeoSynch, autistic person, can't quite accept defeat.

On Apr 16, 6:59*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Apr 16, 8:02*am, Boon wrote:

On Apr 16, 12:11*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Marc Phillips, aka Vinyl Anachronist formerly of TONEAudio, argues with himself
(again):

He won't learn. If anything, he's proven that he's stuck in a rut,

Admit you argured with yourself twice and got caught doing so on both
occasions.

Then - and only then - we can move on.

There's not a person in the world who thinks you're right about this.

Your make-believe "behavior therapists" might not agree with you on that one.

They're not make believe.

* *Uh-uh...and you shouldn't leave.

It appears the ScottW flings mud with the worst of them.

And here he claimed otherwise.

Anyway, I'll keep trying to engage him in polite conversations.

Where is your favorite place in the US? When were you there last?