Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Brigade 53 calling Senator Sugar, come in please...

On Apr 14, 1:00�am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
Senator Sugar, it was not my intent to totally humiliate you. You
really didn't need any help on that front.

While you're cowering in your stall because a woman and the people you
call "Jilly" and "Monkeyboy" are smarter than you are, consider: it's
not too late to stop being a moron. You can read things other than
paranoid websites. That Rense fellow looks like Joe Dirt on a bad hair
day. He, like Joe, also probably kisses ****. There's no sense in
following a person like that any more than in Bratzi having his
homoretoic romances with Oliver and Sailer.

Let 2pid serve as your beacon. Look at what only reading blogs and
other kooky websites has done to his 'brain'. You are well on your way
to following in his imbecilic footsteps.

It's your choice, Senator Sugar. You can continue to be a small-minded
little simp of a man, or you can learn from your mistakes.

Brigade 53 out.

He won't learn. If anything, he's proven that he's stuck in a rut,
unable to come up with any new or fresh material. He reminds me of
Nigel Tufnel of Spinal Tap who can only reply "but these go to eleven"
when confronted with a valid point. Thinking on the fly is not his
strong suit.