Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

Default Audio Editor vs. DAW: Whats the Difference?

On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 6:16:28 PM UTC-4, Nil wrote:
On 17 Aug 2017, jtees4 wrote in rec.audio.pro:

AGREED! Reaper is GREAT....I switched from a Adobe Audition (cool
edit pro) a few years back and have never regretted it.

Reaper is my choice, too - it's very logically laid out, has very deep
features, is very customizable and extensible, and sounds great. What's
not to love??

I don't really compare it to Audition or Cool Edit, though. Those two
programs are really single audio file editors with some clunky multi-
track features bolted on. Reaper is first and foremost a multi-track
recorder. I still use my old version of Audition for surgical-type
audio editing.

As I know, most people in usenet have hacked copies, nothing legitimate.

Jack