Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

Default Internet Radio Monitoring

thekma @gmail.com wrote in message news:7a08d865-83ae-4729-bdc8-
It has its tracking software set up to to alert it whenever and in
whatever newsgroup I post in

You're delusional on that point. Tracking software. Funny stuff, li'l
buddy. You probably actually believe that; after all, you're not too
bright. But what you post on usenet is readily readable by anybody,
and there's nothing you can do about that. The one and only way to
keep me (or anyone else) from seeing your posts, is not to post. If
you're going to stand on a soapbox in public, don't whine if people
stop to laugh at you.

which of course leads legitimate and knowledgeable contributors like
you to put me on ignore or killfile lists.

People killfile you because you're an idiot and an asshole. They used
to just ban you, until you discovered usenet. Grow up and take
responsibility for your own posts, and the fact that people don't like
you because of your posts. Your long history of being banned, blocked,
and booted is nobody's fault but your own.