Posted to rec.audio.tech
Shaun Shaun is offline

Default Record Apple Music

"Mica" wrote in message ...

Shaun;990970 Wrote:
"Mica" wrote in message ...

Hello to all,

How can I save music from Spotify so that I can listen offline and on
other devices also, in my car for example, on a storage device? I was
told that it is possible and I found on google som many information
that
I am not quite sure which to follow

Thanks

--
Mica

If you're hearing music from an apple; I would suggest seeing a
psychiatrist. They have medicine available that will make it go away!

Shaun

Pff....sorry, you are right...but no need to get so offensive.
I was referring to saving apple streams, not Spotify.
I was googling on how to do this and found and read about Spotify
offering the offline mode, must have stuck with me...my mistake, but
again, no need to be offensive

--
Mica

Putting aside my sense of humour. Applian Director and Replay media capture
suite would do it.
I have it; it is useful for video and audio.

Good luck, and may for force be with you!!

Shaun