Dalibor Bauernfrajnd

Default $1200 for speaker cables?

In article , Louisiana Audiophile
says...
http://www.audioconnect.com/html/sky.html

How in the world can a pair of *cables* cost the same as a decent pre-amp/amp
combo (e.g., Adcom)? Or is this just marketing thinking that "if someone wants
to blow this kind of cash, we'll give him something to blow it on"?

First of all it's hard to call any amp in the $1,2k range
(especially adcom) decent and secondly $1,2k can't buy you even the
cheapest pair of some manufacturers cables.

--
"Transistors can be made to sound like tubes, digital can be made to
sound like analog, and cables can be made to sound like no cables.