View Single Post
  #4   Report Post  

Was the signing of running back Ricky Williams a good move by the Ravens? Does it help solidify the rushing attack? “Ricky Williams has worn Authentic NFL Jerseys and shown over a lengthy career that he is a solid contributor in the NFL. I like the fact that he provides a different style from Ray Rice with a power attack between the tackles and can also catch the ball out of the backfield. If he can stay healthy Williams should be a solid pickup.” “I think there is no doubt that the Ravens’ running game is stronger now than it was this time last season. Clearly the loss of McClain and McGahee hurt the team, but the additions of a monster full back in Vonta Leach and seasoned veteran running back Ricky Williams have put to rest any questions as to the strength of the rushing attack.” “A Two-Headed Monster rushing attack? It just might be. I like the move, Williams can still wear Ricky Williams Ravens Jersey and run effectively; he wears Ricky Williams Jersey and stays in excellent shape. At 220 pounds he gives the Ravens power and is a good chance of pace to Ray Rice. With Vonta Leach as fullback and Marshal Yanda back to guard it makes a huge improvement in the blocking scheme as well. Williams may be slotted as the ‘number two back,’ however, the Ravens could see him as an important weapon in the running attack. The signing seems late for the team, yet if Williams was signed a month ago it would be seen as genius.” You can log on our Online Wholesale Jerseys and select our best quality Ricky Williams Ravens Jersey and Baltimore Ravens Jerseys if you are true fans of Ricky Williams and Baltimore Ravens.