James Perrett

Default Anyone use Yahoo Store to sell music?

On 31 Oct 2005 11:26:12 -0800, Lauren the Ravishing
wrote:

Today I purchased a downloadable article in PDF format, from a website
that sells though store.yahoo.com. I've been aware of this yahoo
service for some while, but I didn't realize until today that they're
capable of hosting and selling downloadable products. I assume that
since I downloaded a .pdf file, they can also host .mp3 files. I didn't
find any information on their site, so I'm turning the you guys, the
community most likely to use such a service. Does anyone have
experience selling music using store.yahoo.com?

Thank you,
~ Lauren

Take a look at the information on http://www.cdbaby.net where they'll tell
you about one way to sign up for digital distribution. There are other
aggregation services around that do similar things.

Cheers

James.