Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] dean@deanrichard.com is offline

Default Who does repairs of an Oktava MKL-2500 microphone?

Let me try that again.

drichard at wi dot rr dot com

On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 9:20:40 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
wrote: I have an Oktava MKL-2500 microphone that doesn't work. It's a Russian made version, with the BP2 power supply. The LED works on the power supply and the microphone LED lights, but there is no audio. Does anyone know somewhere to get this microphone repaired? I bought it used, I have no dealer to ask. I fix them, as does the Oktavamods guy. However, you should know that more than half of them out there are actually Chinese made no matter what they say on the case. Anything imported through McKay is suspect. --scott -- "C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."