Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Dave Dave is offline

Default Vintage Pioneer SX-838 receiver- I MISDIAGNOSED !

"Readily Visible" wrote in message
William Sommerwerck wrote:

Big difference between me and your friend, Einstein... no one that I was
asking advice from was stupid enough to hook my gear up to their gear.

Oh, and by the way, I fixed my gear. It is playing perfectly as I type.

Maybe some day you will learn to fix your own gear without sending it out.

Given all the time that people have spent, at no charge to yourself, to help
you fix a problem which, honestly, you don't seem competent to diagnose and
repair yourself, I find it in incredibly poor taste to make the comments you
have. This group has a very talented and extremely experienced core group
of techs like William Sommerwick, Arfa Daily, Mark Zacharias and (the
resident cynic) Arny Krueger who have been nothing less than courteous and
polite in their unfunded efforts to help you. Then, after you wasted all of
their time by posting erroneous information, you have the GALL to insult
them? I'd suggest you review the facts and lose the attitude, ye cad.