Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Dave Dave is offline

Default Vintage Pioneer SX-838 receiver- I MISDIAGNOSED !

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
Given all the time that people have spent, at no charge to yourself, to

help
you fix a problem which, honestly, you don't seem competent to diagnose

and
repair yourself, I find it in incredibly poor taste to make the comments

you
have. This group has a very talented and extremely experienced core
group
of techs like William Sommerwick...

I appreciate the implicit support, but I am nowhere nearly as experienced
as
others in this group.

You've been posting a long time, you know what you're doing in there as well
as anyone near as I can tell...