Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Webb[_3_] Richard Webb[_3_] is offline

Default Need in/on ear monitoring for elderly church service?

ARnie writes:
That's the way to go. Be sure you build in appropriate
delays to each set of speakers. I think the congregation
will be pleased with the results.

Pew back speakers sound like a great idea until you run the wire and
buy all of the necessary infrastructure.

INdeed, but I don't think these folks are doing the praise
band thing, at least most churches with a majority of
elderly don't seem to in my experience.
tHey could invest just as much in all those racks and
stacks, which aren't going to improve clarity in such a
room.
I'd advocate for the pew back system. TO get almost as good with conventional racks and stacks is going to require as
much money.

Regards,
Richard
.... Remote audio in the southland: See www.gatasound.com