Larry Durst

Default 15" subwoofer question

That's awsome father and son thing. I was working on a old firebird I
believe it was and the guy we bought it from he swapped out the engine for a
454... oh man that thing hauls ass and sounds incredible... hope ya have fun
and good luck.

--
You make fun of what you are really afraid of... and thats us......

2002 Dodge Viper Venom 1000 Twin Turbo by Hennessey Performance Engineering
( www.HennesseyPerformance.com )

Power Output: 900 - 1300 hp

Tested Acceleration: 0-60 in 1.85 sec., 1/4 mile in 8.93 sec. @ 150+ mph
(AND that's only with the optional auto transmission and drag tires).

"DJ TecThreat" beaniATcharter.net wrote in message
not sure yet.. still finishing up the interior and thinking out the
stereo.... i wasnt comparing it to your ride there becuase i'm not

building
a race car, per se.. just making a mustle car to show off.

This car is kind of a father/son thing becuase my dad had one when he was
younger so its kind of my turn to have one.. so we bought a junk one that
had been mutilated and we've been working on it for a while now.. we just
put in the engine not maybe 3 weeks ago... everything is hooked up and
tuned. now just working on the intererior..

Will let ya know on the acceleration and 1/4 stats.

DJ TecThreat

"Larry Durst" wrote in message
What's the acceleration and quarter mile on that 71 chevy malibu?

--
You make fun of what you are really afraid of... and thats us......

2002 Dodge Viper Venom 1000 Twin Turbo by Hennessey Performance

Engineering
( www.HennesseyPerformance.com )

Power Output: 900 - 1300 hp

Tested Acceleration: 0-60 in 1.85 sec., 1/4 mile in 8.93 sec. @ 150+

mph
(AND that's only with the optional auto transmission and drag tires).

"DJ TecThreat" beaniATcharter.net wrote in message
2002 Dodge Viper Venom 1000 Twin Turbo

71' Chevy Malibu with a Chevy 454 Big block and turbo tranny.

Nuff said.

DJ TecThreat