Larry Durst

Default 15" subwoofer question

They have some subs declared as Competition Sub's. Are these any different
than a I guess standard sub?

--
You make fun of what you are really afraid of... and thats us......

2002 Dodge Viper Venom 1000 Twin Turbo by Hennessey Performance Engineering
( www.HennesseyPerformance.com )

Power Output: 900 - 1300 hp

Tested Acceleration: 0-60 in 1.85 sec., 1/4 mile in 8.93 sec. @ 150+ mph
(AND that's only with the optional auto transmission and drag tires).

"sanitarium" wrote in message
Comsider these before going with the main stream stuff. All are well
below a billion.

Digital designs
Adire audio, Brahma
Image Dynamics, ID Max
Treo
Resonant engineering, XXX
If youre on a budget, Pyramid Hyper pros are good.

Do a search on the tempro.com forum

Garrett

Larry Durst wrote:
Was wondering what are some great 15 inch sub's that are good for low's.
I'm not too up to date on all of the spec's and what they mean so any

info
would help a great deal. Money isn't really a key factor but I dont

want to
spend a billion dollars just on a sub ya know, I need some money for an

amp
as well hehe. I hear Rockford Fosgate's and Kicker subwoofer's are

pretty
good. I'm headin to best buy sometime to listen to some but any info
welcome.... thx

LaRrY