Default Major built-in crossover confusion.Alpine CDA-7995 HU & Kicker KX700.5 35W x 4 + 400W x 1

For starters here is a run down on my system in an Aerostar extended work
van:

Alpine CDA-7995 HU (has no amp(s) with built in crossovers for front, rear &
sub)

KX700.5 35W x 4 + 400W x 1 (5 channel amp with built in adjustable
electronic crossovers for each channel & sub volume/boot control thingy)

Kicker Resolution RS4c 4" Component System (in front dash and side rails)

Polk Audio 6.5 component speaks (Mid rear in extended mini van)

1 Alpine Type R 12" Dual 2-ohm Subwoofer (sealed q-logic box type II 2-ohm @
400 watts)

My confusion starts with having so many freaking crossovers running in my
rig. I have options for my HU, my amp and my component speaks. As of now I
am using a combination of the included factory crossovers for the components
and my electronic crossovers built into the Kicker amp. To me the system
sounds very good a little bright and harsh with certain material but overall
I am happy with it. So should I bother with fooling around with the HU's
crossovers for better signal isolation or should I stick with the Kicker
crossover settings I am currently using. Both the HU and amp have bypass
switches to turn the crossovers off. Is it wise to use 3 separate stages of
crossovers at one time in a rig?

This also brings to mind another question I have about the bass volume/boost
control thingy on my amp and on the Alpine HU. What configuration should go
with for the cleanest most natural sounding bass? I listen to everything
from classic rock to funk.

The Alpine CDA-7995 uses 4-volt RCA-outs, could someone please briefly
explain why this is considered better. My old NAK's signals must have been
very week cause now that I have installed the Alpine HU I have cranked my
gains from around %75 down to like %20 for my fronts and rears also the sub
gain is down from around %75 to about %50.

Anyone tried the Alpine XM radio hooked directly into a HU (without RF
modulator)? How dose the sound quality compare to MP3 and CD? Overall would
most people say it's worth the $10 a month for the service?

Thanks for any input