Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Carts and arms vs. carts and phono stages

On Jun 9, 6:17*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 9, 5:45*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 8, 11:46*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 8, 11:34*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 8, 11:07*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 8, 10:09*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 7, 6:11*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 6, 11:56*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Boon wrote:
Ass handling? None, imbecile. I challenge you to come up with an instance
where i claimed to handle someone's ass.

That form of groping perversion is Jilly's specialty.

Those weren't "gropes".

They were mutually passionate embraces which explains Boon's jealousy.

For the record, I felt no passion when you clawed at my ripped
physique and I pushed you away, disgusted.

Yes, I'm sure that you always have a roll of dimes in your pocket..
That must be it.

Being too close to you definitely results in some major shrinkage.

Hm.

No no no. No more hummers. Stop offering.

Then quit begging. That was really embarrassing.

Also, please stop calling me "honey". We're not an "item".

I was calling you "homey." What a douche.