Posted to rec.audio.car
John Durbin[_2_] John Durbin[_2_] is offline

Default Repairing Blaupundt Tucson cassette player...beginners adviceneeded

I've heard of books... isn't that where people used to get their
information from before they had smartasses on the internet to provide it?

JD

SMS wrote:
jbclem3 wrote:

That's very useful information about the cassette repair, thanks. The
Tucson was so good for FM reception that I'd really like to be able to
take
care of the cassette problems and get some use out of it (them).

I read about these "cassettes" in a history book. They sounded very
interesting.